Functions & Membership
The five-member Town Commission is the legislative and policy-making branch of the Town of Pembroke Park. We are a Commission form of Government.
- Mayor Geoffrey Jacobs, District 3
- Vacant - District 1 - Election March 2023
- Clerk Commissioner Reynold Dieuveille, District 4
- Commissioner Howard P. Clark, District 2
- Vacant - District 5 - Election March 2023
We are fortunate in Pembroke Park to have a Town Commission that provides many opportunities for the public to express their concerns and meet with them.
Commission Meeting Schedule
Regular Commission Meetings
Second Wednesday of each month at 7:00 PM
Workshop Commission Meetings
Fourth Wednesday of the month at 6:00 PM
These meetings are televised in order for all citizens to view them, even if they can not attend the Commission Meeting in person. Should you have any questions pertaining to the meetings, please contact the Town Clerk.